THE GLOBAL ROAD SAFETY CRISIS: WE SHOULD DO MUCH MORE
|The Global Road Safety Crisis: We Should Do Much More report documents the recent global road safety activities at the UN—the General Assembly meeting on April 14 and the Stakeholders Forum on April 15—as well as events leading up to the UN meetings, including two technical briefings, World Health Day and the World Report on Road Traffic Injury Prevention.
This is a very important step forward in generating widespread demand for road safety, building political will, and mobilizing the resources needed to respond to the global epidemic of road traffic injuries and deaths.
The full report is available in pdf format.
- The Global Road Safety Crisis: We Should Do More – complete document (13.4mb)
- Cover (1.6mb)
- Table of Contents (38kb)
- A Clarion Call (1.7mb)
- UN Technical Briefing Summaries (1.1mb)
- Key World Health Organization/World Bank Road Safety Efforts (1mb)
- UN General Assembly Meeting – April 14, 2004 (3.4mb)
- UN Stakeholders Forum – April 15, 2004 (2.6mb)
- Contributors (1.1mb)
- Back Cover (1.6mb)